Wednesday 26 August 2015

SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask Review

Hy Lovely Ladies,
Today I have something for your hair care. This hair mask from the “SaND for Soapaholics” is my current obsession. As you all know about my chemically straightened, but I am unable to maintain and get it treated again for my busy schedule of motherhood. Also with this the problem s like dry and frizziness of my hair has increased. I do hot oils therapies at home sometimes but nothing else. Thus, thought to try a hair mask for treatments and add this to my regular hair care regime.

Let’s check a quick review on this product.
SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask Review
What SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask claims?
 How about enriching your prized head of hair? We combined Avocado and Aloe Vera with the nourishing benefits of Coconut to render your hair dandruff-free and enhance its strength from deep within the roots. The aroma of Peppermint and Black Pepper combined with Hibiscus Leaves and Jojoba Oil will leave your tresses with a luscious gloss, and will surely enlighten your senses. A must have hair product to make you stand out in the crowd.
SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask is recommended for all those with Dry/Frizzy hair. This Also acts as a Scalp Tonic.


**My hair Type:  dry and frizzy ends with dry scalp. I have below Shoulder length hair with wavy texture.


How to use:
·        Apply on your dry hair.
·        Make sure you do this from the root to tip.
·        Wrap the hair with a warm towel to get best results.
·        Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
·        Do a shampoo wash.
·        Keep the pack refrigerated for next use


Shelf Life of SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask : 2 months from manufacturing date


Price and quantity: Rs.385 for 50gm


Ingredients list: Every 10gm contains Aloe vera Leaf Jce. (26.53%), Oil blend of Coconut Fruit (Cocos nucifera), Avocado (Persea americana), Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) & Nagarmota Rhizome (Cyperus rotundus) (23.87%), Fresh Avocado  (Persea americana) (21.22%), Vegetable Glycerine (16.58%), Henna (Lawsonia inermis) (3.32%), Soy Lecithin (1.33%), Blend of Extracts of Hibiscus Flower (Hibiscus rosa sinensis) & Shikakai Fruit (Acacia concinna) (1.32%), Ess.Oil of Peppermint Aerial part (Mentha piperata) (0.40%), Potassium Sorbate (0.40%)
SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask Review
My views about SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask:
I do hot oiling for my hair & scalp and let it be for at least one hour.  After which, I apply this hair mask on my hair to the mid and from roots to end of hair and left it on for 30 minutes.  While washing off the hair, I could actually feel hair getting tamed, feeling soft and also repaired on the spot. The smell of the product strong ayurvedic which also lingers on your hair for few minutes.  However, my lovely L’Oreal shampoo overtook this fragrance (glad!).

The hair mask is brown coloured and has a perfect creamy texture foe better application.  On dying the hair felt quite smooth and soft. 
SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask Review
Final verdict for SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask:
Overall, I am loving this hair mask. Buy this to get your hair feel pampered, soft and smooth.


Pros of SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask:
·        Repaired my damaged hair
·        Soft and smooth hair.
·        No limp hair.
·        Doesn’t dry out scalp
·        Paraben free.
·        Good texture


Cons of SaND for Soapaholics Guac-On Hair Mask:
·        Not available at all drugstores.

·        Fragrance could have been better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge