Sunday 30 August 2015

Nail Paint & Remover Haul- ft. SHOP MISS A: Summer Salmon

Today I have a post of a bright nail shade and a nail polish remover by SHOP MISS A that I bought a while ago. This nail colour is a lovely peachy, pastel, bright, summery shade and thus I call this “summer salmon”!  
Nail Paint & Remover Haul- FT. SHOP MISS A  Summer Salmon

The price of the nail colour is quite reasonable, for the price ($1). .the original shade name from the brand L.A. Colors - Color Craze Nail Polish is Dimple. This bright colour looks awesome on my fingers and toes! Panting my nails with this adds a character to any of the style. This helps to uplift the mood in a very playful, fun, dazzling, quirky and flirty way.

Nail Paint & Remover Haul- FT. SHOP MISS A  Summer Salmon

Nail Paint & Remover Haul- FT. SHOP MISS A  Summer Salmon

I wore this with my floral pants and white top. Do take a sneak peak of the OOTD HERE.  
Nail Paint & Remover Haul- FT. SHOP MISS A  Summer Salmon

Also the Polish Remover Pads - Peach Scent from this brand is awesome. They are pre-moistened and acetone free pads that carefully helps to take off the nail polish. This ensure that you don’t suffer any hassle while removing nail colour and without a mess. The peachy sweet fruit scent is just so yummy....... I can hardly resist smelling it again and again!
Nail Paint & Remover Haul- FT. SHOP MISS A  Summer Salmon

Currently I’m loving the shade and yummy scent of remover. Do let me know your views on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge