Sunday 23 August 2015

Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD

Floral and Lace are my inspiration from the current trend. I have paired a bright black and orange coloured Floral pant with sheer lace white top for today’s OOTD. The outfit was for the event of Oriflame’s new product range launch.

Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD

The basic idea was to show off the floral by toning it down with the white top. You can try your variations to mix and match the print with the other print like Aztec, tribal, etc, while being very careful. Even patterns with different texture work well for the outfit to look interesting.


Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD



Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD

I choose to be on the safe side and paired this lovely floral pant with sheer white top, neon neckpiece and orange sling bag. 

I wanted to maintain the basic
orange colour tone for my entire outfit and thus I wore it with neon neckpiece and orange sling bag. The accessories helped to get the orange colour of my floral pant pop out.
Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD

And how to forget my nails! I painted my nails in neon orange shade and wore orange coloured rings to complete the entire outfit look.

Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD

Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD
Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD



This floral pant also has other colours like blue, pinks and florescent green. I just can’t wait to style it another way with some other top and accessories!

Wondering where are my shoes? Its inside my house OOTD and also had no time to wear them to get clicked.......Hurry! Hurry! For my baby!



Outfit details:
Pants:
 Nineteen
 Shirt: Larakaren
 
Accessories: Shop Miss A
Sling Bag: Oriflame


Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD

Floral With Sheer Lace White: OOTD

Makeup Details:

Foundation: Lotus Herbals Purestay Nourishing Foundation Spf20 Hazelnut Star

Powder: Oriflame The One Illusion Powder

Eyeliner & Kajal: Lakme Eyeconic Kajal

Nail Polish: Shop Miss A


Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Bold Matte Lipstick Mat2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge