Friday 14 August 2015

Limeroad.Com: Review & Blazer Haul

I am seriously loving my journey for blogger that keeps be engaged.  With this there are also few lovely rewards that keep coming to boost my energy even more. Thank you all my admirers! This actually feels very great to get indulged into something which I love so truly and get compensated for few.
What do I do with that penny I earn? Noting else than shopping! I am sure we all do that with our pocket money we earn. Today I am sharing my recent shopping haul experience with Limeroad.com!

I have also shopped with the website (Limeroad.com) before and had good experience with them! Now, for this time I was looking something the jacket/ blazer section over many shopping portals came across this chic navy blue blazer, I happened to buy this as I can hardly resist my urge for the things I like.
Limeroad.Com: Review & Blazer Haul

Placing the order was little mess for me as the site wasn’t accepting my LR credits that I had in my Lime road website kitty. And while that was done, the other problem was- I had to go for COD option to get the product deliver as they were not accepting online payment methods. For this is has to pay an extra amount. But I still thought to order the blazer, ignoring the fact about the size that can go wrong sometimes.

But me being lucky, yes indeed VERY luck, the product that arrived had good fabric and style and to the even best part – it fitted me really well! Happy Dance!!



Limeroad has faired good in its service and customer satisfaction a lot! I had to mail the customer support every now and then for the help and they have always replied me within a day itself! They helped with Proper guidance for the matter to be solved quickly.



The jackets, blazers and coats collection at the website portal Limeroad is very impressive! You get to choose from much option according to different brands, colours, prints, fabrics, trend, occasion and budget! This navy blue blazer by hermosear was fro Rs 1499/- but I got this in a discounted price for Rs 699/-


This is a very classic and chic blazer that is a must for wardrobe essential. The navy blue coloured blazer is nicely embellished with same coloured big buttons on its front and also tailored perfectly that makes me look smart and give crisp look. The colour and style will suit on many outfits... I am still to try this on for a perfect occasion!


I had a thought and bought this to wear it on my official meets. This is just too perfect for the occasion for events, meetups, formal meeting or even on your flirty dress for fun!


I just checked the portal today and got to know that the blazer is no more available in any size with Limeroad.... relief! I didn’t miss it... you can surely select from any more similar options available from same brand with many different designs. Take a look HERE and see if you are lucky to get this piece in future if you like it!


Final Verdict for Limeroad.com
MRBB Rating: 4/5
Shipping: 3.5/5
Pricing: 3.5/5
Quality: 3.5/5

Customer care: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge