Thursday 5 September 2013

My August Month mini Haul Post - Online Shopping

Hy sweties,
My first haul post. Hope you enjoy this! Do leave your valuable comment and feedback. I mostly opt for the online shopping, since I believe I get the genuine products there. But, for the first am doing a haul post.

My Haul Picture:

This is Haul contains:
1    Nineteen – yellow leggings
2.       Oxyglow- scrub
3.       Lakme- eyeconic kajal
4.       Oxyglow- anti-pimple face pack
5.       Soulflower- jasmine soap

All of them are my basic necessity shopping haul, that i think I useful to me.  Bought them from 3 different online shopping websites like:
1.       Nineteen
2.       Oxyglow
3.       Snapdeal

      Hope you loved reading this. That’s it for this time girls :)

Always smile :-) and Stay Beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge