Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Nail Art Idea with tutorial: Red And Green Gift Tie

Hello my lovely friends,
 Happy holidays and Merry Christmas! The winters are here and that surely remind us all of the Christmas. So, I thought of doing a quick nail art design inspired by this festival. Do leave your views about this tutorial.

I did this is in a real quick time, as I hardly get some time from my little angel. This is her first Christmas and I am busy planning for the celebration. Will surely share that with all of you.

I tried to keep this manicure really simple and easy so that even the very beginner can do it.  So I decide to get inspired by the classic Christmas gift wrapping designs with red and green colour. 

On the fingers I have applied Nail Trend Nail Enamel by Reliance in shade 702 with the green stripes using a toothpick. Revlon Matte Suede Emerald City On the index finger and strips using the red nail paint. This adds a classic gift tie style look with the red and green.

This is really simple and looks cute at the same time!
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

Did you try doing any nail art for this holiday or Christmas season? What is your idea on this? Do leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge