Sunday 10 July 2016

Dual Shade Nail Polish Review And Nail Art: Chamki

Hi all,
I know the topic name sounds a lil’ weird! But if you have been following my blog regularly, you will know about this Chamki Nail Polish -Kamal that I received in my FABBAG
Dual Shade Nail Polish Review And Nail Art Chamki
I like the fascinating and quirky Indian name of this nail polish. This is in dual metallic pink and onion pink shade.  You can get this double shade nail polish for Rs.110. This gives awesome metallic finish that tends to fade after 3-4 days. You will need minimum 3 coats to get the colour. The brush helps in smooth application and the suit will all Indian skin tone.

Nail art for Chamki Nail Polish -Kamal
Dual Shade Nail Polish Review And Nail Art: Chamki


Have you tried other shades of Chamki Nail Polish? Do leave your comments below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge