Sunday 15 December 2013

My September 2013 Vellvette Box

Lemme do the review, before I really miss about this!
My feeling then- in the month of September!

I was waiting eagerly to get this special anniversary bag. But, after the huge problem with the courier company, I finally got the bag in my hand I was waiting for! I already knew by the time what was there in this. So no more surprise for me :-)

The red and white little polka dotted bag is simply amazing and cute! Thanx velvette for this, I loved it. About the other things in the bag, this time it was the best of all. All the samples are simply so useful and gorgeous!


Sneak peek inside the My September 2013 Vellvette bag:

1. The Nature’s Co. Lavender Body Lotion:


Easy to carry this while travelling and has smells really pleasant.

2. Beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette:

Loved! Loved and loved this… I simply loved the eye shades included in this. Truly colourful!

3. Lord & Berry- La Dolce Vita:


The lip gloss works wonderful and gives sheer coverage. This truly plumps up my lips for a sexy pout!

4. Vellvette Compact Brush- Bonus Product:

This is the best travelling compact mirror and brush case. This has already got a place in my bag.

In short, I got 3 full sized products and one small compact size! September 2013 -Vellvette bag was worth buy and I loved every product in the bag!

Thank you velvette!
Keep giving such awesome products in the bag. And wish you best of luck!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge