Wednesday 30 November 2016

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

Who said florals are just for Fall or Autumn? I adore my black floral pant for any season and here it is for winter. Last weekend was filled with fun outdoor activities, and one being the beach among them.  Sunday afternoon we had friends coming at home, Mexican lunch and then headed to get soaked in the sun. I wasn’t too prepared for this OOTD, but thought of giving a chance to my love to prove his photography skills :-) and here it is!!!
WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD


WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD
Since it is winter and chilly even in the afternoon, I decided an outfit that would keep me covered for the whole time at the beach. 
I am wearing a white boxy top with floral print over it. I love the liquid feel of this top, as it moves while I’m moving n retaining its actual geometric shape.  This breezy top is easiest to wear on & go, while it also adds that extra chic look. Boxy tops are the beat and easy way to hide your tummy you see!!!
WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD
I wanted to keep the light and breezy feel of my outfit, so I wore a polyester cigarette pants in floral print. The flowy feel of the top and bottoms at the beach worked really well together. The loose-fitting and lightweight tropical print pant matched so well with the tee and bold red moccasins.
I tied my hair up in a full bun & kept the makeup very simple (just Kajal and lipstick). The blue aviator sunglasses completes the look of the whole outfit. 
WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD


Here are some Beach Pictures:
WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD
DADDY & BABY

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD
SO RELAXING FEEL!

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD

WHITE AND FLORAL | BEACH OOTD


Boxy Top – Vero Moda (Jabong)| Floral Pant – Shop Nineteen | Lipstick – Oriflame Giordani Gold Iconic Lipstick (Muted Plum)


What’s your idea on  Beach Floral OOTD?



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge