Wednesday 26 October 2016

SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD

Boo…oo!
Creepy Halloween is here and I am already so excited about this. Few days’ back I posted a Halloween nail art and now I am dressed up to show my creativity for this Halloween.
I already had spooky, creepy and edgy coordination in mind and ghosts & vampires have been my pure inspiration!
SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD

SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD


SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD

SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD

My spooky glamourous vampire outfit has oversized black shift dress to suit the theme well. Snake print red pumps for the blood hint. More attention was towards the makeup-
·        Black and red Ombre lips
·        Heavy Kohled and Smokey black eyes for the vampire effect
·        Some red dots here and there to show blood stains
·        Powder- powder and more powder to create ghost effect
Also check the creepy theme on my watch and nails!
SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD

SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD

SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD

I love to add accessories to my outfit and they complete the look of my entire outfit. So after a search I got this awesome skull neckpiece in my hubby’s wardrobe that he had especially asked someone to get it from Banaras. I’m so much in love with this!
SPOOK BE BEAUTIFUL: HALLOWEEN OOTD



Makeup details:



Achieving this scary look wasn’t too easy and neither I wasn’t too comfortable doing it. But, thanks to my hubby for making me achieve this level. 
I actually had loads of fun creating this Halloween look
Do leave your valuable comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge