Thursday 4 August 2016

My Wishlist Olivia Palermo Style: Banggood

Olivia Palermo, this fashionista has great haute couture sense and thus I love to steal her style. She pairs everything in such pretty, perfect and chic manner.
My Wishlist Olivia Palermo Style: Banggood
  

Why This Style Is My Wish List?
Palermo so delicately teams up the bold maroon top and pencil skirt in the most subtle way. This is I suppose the best way of showing bold monochrome shade of red and maroon. The perfect structured skirt enhances silhouette & streamlines the same colour so well. The vintage style pretty neckpiece breaks the entire rule by merging chic with vintage. The makeup, shades, nude clutch and stilettos elevates the bold-chic-winter ensemble to make it steal-worthy.


Find Similar ones On Banggood:





Which celebrity is your favorite for style stealing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge