Monday 23 May 2016

Teal + Cheetah Nails: OMG Nail Strips

As usual about my nail art and manicures, this one again is a super easy design but quite trendy!  I already had teal colour in my mind before I actually thought for a design this time!
Teal + Cheetah Nails: OMG Nail Strips

I chose:
·        Golden Rose Rich Color 44 teal polish
·        Cheetah print strip from Omg Nail Strips
Teal + Cheetah Nails OMG Nail Strips

I have applied two coats of Golden Rose Rich Color 44 teal polish on all my nails except for the ring finger. This finger has a Cheetah strip that are stretchable which helps in flattening any creases. 
Covered all of these with top coat and Voila it’s done!
Teal + Cheetah Nails: OMG Nail Strips
 Check the Outfit post HERE

Even a new user can do it quite easily and trust me its seriously foolproof!!!



Can’t take off my eyes from this pretty, funky and elegant Cheetah nail art:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge