Saturday 9 January 2016

Black and Turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD

Hi All,
This outfit post is from my 3 years back Ajmer tour that we went on the special eve of “Id”. I wore this suit on Id for the Ajmer Sharif Dargah. We had been there early morning before 8am to avoid much rush so hardly got time to get ready.
Black and turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD

I wore my most-loved ethnic cotton suit that has duppata and churidar with block prints over it. The black colour flared kurti also compliments really well with the turquoise duppata and churidar.
Black and turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD
The closed neck pattern s is something that compliments my black cotton dress very well. The mirror work over the dress in many colours is something that i adore.  I still have this dress in my wardrobe and love this combo. 
Black and turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD


Black and turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD

Black and turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD
 For the Accessories I choose traditional silver rings and red bangles with silver work over them. Wore a red watch to add a colour pop and turquoise colour nail polish to match the dress colour.  Red sling bag to carry all my needy stuffs.
Black and turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD

Black and turquoise Ethnic Outfit: OOTD

Makeup On my face is:
Black eyeliner: 

Loreal Kajal Magique Black



DRESS:MAX::SLING BAG:BANDRA STREET::ETHNIC RINGS & BANGLE: KOLHAPUR FAIR:: WATCH:FASTRACK


So if you loved the outfit and reading the details about this....... please comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge