Friday 19 June 2015

My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong

Since, Father’s day is approaching, I had a thought to share few reasons why “I love my Dad” with my readers.
Like many daughters say, even I have the same thing to say “my Dad is the best man of the world” but with my reason and why not? He has done the best for me even in his very rocky days. Though it’s extremely difficult to be a good Dad always—but he managed all with loads of love. At some point my Dad also hurt me. But now I realize those were all for good reasons.
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong

Few reasons and memories why I love my Dad.
1.      He is a very loving father and husband
2.      He is a complete family man who doesn’t love to celebrate anything without us.
3.      He would always defend me when by mom scolded...... best part!!
4.      He thinks education is the basic right of all kids especially girls.
5.      Respects all women
6.      He painted my nails, did champi and also took proper care of my hygiene like trimming nails when I was a little one.

Happy Father’s day to my man who has surely influenced me in too many ways which I can never fully understand. There are various ways to celebrate the occasion and I am sharing mine below. 
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong


My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong

I want to show off my immense love for daddy by gifting him this smart green coloured formal shirt from brand Jadeblue. My dad loves comfort material like linen that helps him be at ease. This also will look ultimate when paired with pleated trousers & pointed shoes. Buy the shirt for Rs.2199.00 
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong

  
The brown coloured formal trouser from Indian Terrain will very well match the above linen shirt and it’s a must in every men’s wardrobe. The cotton fabric with regular-fit will surely look very stylish.
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong


This graceful accessory from kara will suit all formal or semi-formal outfits. Its leather belt that is very easy to maintain.


He loves to flaunt watches! This silver coloured analog watch from Titan looks very appealing. The best thing is, it can also be worn on a rainy day for its water resistance up to 50 m.
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong


The suave and stylish formal shoes from Provogue. Its slip-ons and keep the feet feeling comfortable and relaxed. He needs to wear them for long hours and thus I think it’s the best for its trendy look.
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong


This is at the discount of 57% off for just Rs. 1957.00. I want to gift my father this fragrance for its woody essence that perfect for casual and formal occasions.
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong


Why bed sheet? He loves relaxing over his bed and also the colour Turquoise. So, I thought this would be a best combination to gift from Swayam.
My #dandydad Shopping Wish List: Jabong


So, wishing all MRBB followers a Happy Father’s Day in advance.



Do leave your ways to celebrate and your shopping list for Father’s Day in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge