Sunday 8 February 2015

Asus ZenFone 5- The Perfect Budget Smartphone for Valentine’s Gift!

Hy Buddies,
I know the regular reviews may be too boring to read on the blog and thus today I have something really unique on this. This is something from my personal life that I would love to share with you all. The season of love is here- Valentine’s Day and how do we forget about the gifts? With this idea I thought to share the best gift that clicked my mind was Asus ZenFone 5. I have already bought this and planning to gift my mom this valentine. To buy this Valentine’s Day gift that obviously must be very special, as it’s for my mom! I goggled several online mobile shops and was totally confused among many. I specially want to gift mobile phone as a gift for this Valentine’s Day to my mom as she loves talking hours over the phone, listen music while travelling and clicking pics. thus I thought Valentine’s Day will be  a best time to show my love to her and get a smile on her face......let’s check some quick features, maybe even you get tempted to buy this!

Buy Asus Zenfone 5 A502CG from Flipkart.com

Asus ZenFone has been getting awesome response in the market after it releases in India. It has series of smart phones apart from ZenFone 4 and ZenFone 6 and has come up with ZenFone 5. This has a very sturdy body and also metal casing around it. This cell phone is very easy to operate and fits very well in hand, as its just 10.34mm thick. This dimension makes it very easy to operate even with single hand. 

The  most used features of any cell phone on the special occasion is Camera, and thus keeping this in mind I decided to go with  ZenFone that obviously doesn't disappoint in this. This has 8.0 megapixels with auto-focus in the rear camera. Also this is good for my brother who is a selfie lover, as the front camera is 2.0 megapixels that will give him decent selfies. The best part is you can also enhance the pics with the help of default camera app that has 18 modes. 

I decide to go with ZenFone 5 for its budget and awesome look with best performance. I think this will surely be the best Smartphone this valentine for my mom as a gift. I have also bought this beautiful valentine themed mobile cover for Asus ZenFone that will surely add more effect to the gift.
SOURCE: FLIPKART

Hope you loved reading my personal opinion on this phone. Do leave your feedback below and also don’t forget to let us know what you gifted you loved one this valentine’s day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge