Thursday 8 May 2014

Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4: Review, swatch & LOTD

Hello friends,
I know I am too late to get the review of this Maybelline lipstick to you. But, was too busy with the other products. I am not more of a pink lippy shade lover, due to my darker lips, but this time I am too excited to share my thoughts about this shade with all my lovely friends. This lipstick is simply too buttery and I especially loved the name- POW. POW is from the range of the lipstick Pink Alert that has all cutest and vibrant shades. Maybelline Pink Alert has 4 Lip shades named as POW 1, POW 2, POW3, and POW 4.They are all the brightest pink lip shades but differ in undertone and shade.
So, let’s get ready to go on a buttery ride and check the review of this awesome creamy textured lipstick.

Price of Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4:
Rs.375

My views about Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4:
Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4 has a very pretty pinky and silver packaging that looks very girly. 
This is a medium pigmented lip color that requires 2-3 swipes to give me complete bright pink coverage on my dark lips, without making it look worst. 

The stay power is of 5-6 hrs and leaves a light pink lip tint on fading that looks lovely as well. Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4 is as smooth as butter. They also don’t give fine lines and makes the lip look fuller. This gives a buttery, matte as well as glossy effect on the lips!! I mean I am too confused, but it’s awesome- in short!!
It glides too well on the lips with its creamy texture that makes it easy to apply without bleeding. It also moisturizes the lips. Applying this lipstick just instantly boosts and enhances the complexion of my face. This goes especially well when you are wearing something in pink shade.

Pros of Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4:
·         Friendly and very good packaging
·         Travel friendly
·         Affordable price
·         Doesn’t bleed
·         spreads easily
  • Easy application.
  • Suitable for fair to whitish tone
  • good lasting power
  • Beautiful shade
  • Moisturizes the lips
  • Creamy and very smooth,
  • Evenly Pigmented,
  • Covers the lip in 3 swipes.
  • Stays for 5-6 hrs
  • Leaves a nice pink lip stain while fading

Cons of Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4:
·         Might not suit dark skin tones.

Rating for Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4:
4.5 out of 5.

Will I repurchase Maybelline Colorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4?
Yes, defiantly! Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick POW 4 is nice bright, warm with hint of coral pink shade. In fact would also love to try their other variants!

LOTD of MaybellineColorsensational Pink Alert Lipstick in POW 4:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge