Friday 19 April 2013

Lakme Jewel Sindoor Maroon Review:

This is what I normally don’t use, but adore it. For all those married beauties, today it’s a review of the most important make-up…..guess what? “Sindoor”.

Sindoor Story: Legend has it that Sita used to apply the auspicious sindoor to please Lord Rama.

About Product:
Lakme Jewel Sindoor Shade Maroon gives a contemporary twist to an age-old tradition, liquid gold, copper and bronze to sweep in an auspicious mark, or to embellish as a tikka and other motifs for face and body art.
Gently apply in the straight parting of hair.



My view:
The shade of the Lakme Sindoor is brilliant. Little shimmery, not too dark neither too light…just perfect! My face glows because of the beautiful shade. The packaging is so good, slim…that can easily fit even in a clutch. No dripping, no mess which makes the application so easy. As a new bride was very difficult for me to apply sindoor, for what I had to buy this. I even love the powder sindoor, since we from Bengal can’t finish our make-up without sindoor. The product seems to be very safe, no itching or anything. I also noticed it has a good staying power. It also stays in that hot sweaty weather, it never smudges.


You can check i have applied it in the middle of parted hair.

LIKES:
§ Suits every skin tone
§ Quick Drying
§ Non- allergic 
§ Stays for around 7-8 hours
§ Non- messy
§ Skin friendly
§ Pocket friendly
§ Travel friendly
     
DISLIKE:
§ Nothing as such

Price:
Rs. 109

YES/NO?
Ofcourse Yes, I have to have to have to have this in my kit!

Rating:
5/5 

1 comment:

  1. Saved аs a fаvoгite, I really liκе your web ѕite!


    Mу web page :: gardening tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge