Tuesday 21 February 2017

Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash: Quick Review

What Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash claims?
India's First Caffeine Infused Face Wash.
Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash: Quick Review


Price of Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash
INR 449/- for 150ml


Ingredients List
Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash: Quick Review

  
My views about Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash
I had received this face wash in my fab bag. It came in small plastic bottle and the color of the product is teal. It’s not too runny or think in consistency and has doesn’t have creamy texture. It spreads easily on the skin and is also easy to wash off. This doesn’t lather and neither did I feel any face cleansing post the usage. Just a lil minty cool feel as it’s an Energizing face wash. It makes my face very dry post wash and a moisturizer is a must. Also my skin felt very stretchy.
It claims to contain Aloe Vera and Taurine and also has SLS. I liked the mild smell that fades as you wash off.
Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash: Quick Review



Have you tried any Mcaffine Neem Caffeine Face Wash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge