Friday 2 September 2016

STATEMENT NECKLACE HAUL: BANGGOOD

Hi All,
Today the post is all about my recent haul from the online shopping portal BANGGOOD
I have always been a huge fan of statement necklace as it has its own charm to lift up any outfit. So I thought of an idea to do a little haul for some Boho, classic, vintage and chic statement neckpieces.
Check out my three glittering, shining, sparkling & glamorous statement necklaces haul! I love all of these as they the best accompaniment for my any dress… and by that I literally mean “ANY OUTFIT”!!! They add instant glamour and style to make me look extra fashionable.


This black bib styled lace statement neckpiece was something I was dying to get since really long time!! It has so stylish black gem, round beads ball pendant and lace ribbon to tie at the back to adjust the length as you want.
STATEMENT NECKLACE HAUL: BANGGOOD


This dainty and chic pastel necklace has mix of pastel colors white, peach and mint gems stacked at the top. This makes it even more beautiful yet very simple.
STATEMENT NECKLACE HAUL: BANGGOOD


This Boho silver statement necklace has so pretty glittering stones that is sure to be an eye grabber.
STATEMENT NECKLACE HAUL: BANGGOOD


Don’t Miss The 10th Anniversary Celebration Of Banggood On Sept,8 For Hot Sales With Good Discount!


Xoxo



Hope You Enjoyed My Sparkling Haul From Banggood For Statement Necklace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge