Monday 7 December 2015

Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night

Wish all Happy Holidays,
I be much awaited for this December season for Christmas, new year, parties, chilly winter and celebrations. Winter season is my favourite that inspires me to dress up and wear makeup comfortably. Thus, what better can it be than receiving December month’s Fab bag for the lovely party themed goodies?
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night

Fab Bag of December 2015 has 5 products including makeup and for skin care with 3 being full size. I had got a chance to choose this month’s fab bag among few and thus choose the shiny pink bag. Love this bag for its pretty feminine colour and shine.


Whats in my Fab Bag December 2015?
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night


Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick: Mary Poppins
Price: Rs 799 for 2.8 g
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night
I have my recent crush over Sugar cosmetics and this Crayon lipstick in my bag is bang on!  The super matte finish and creamy texture helps it to glide on my lips so smoothly. It’s very light, non sticky or non- drying. You can avail them in 4 different shades as Scralett O’ Hara, Holly Golightly, Mary Poppins and Poison Ivy. This came along with sharpener.
Read the review HERE
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night
 I am totally in love with this bold shade and is a must buy to create dramatic looks this festive season.


Livon Moroccon Silk Serum
Price: Rs.259 for 59ml
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night
s serum has a divine scent ahd  texture. This makes the hair super soft & smooth. It makes my hair tangle free.


Kronkare The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm
Price: Rs 95 for 10ml
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night
The lip balm is just too perfect for this winter to heal any damaged tissues & leave the lips looking fresh. But the cooling menthol after every application makes me feel even chilly.


Lever Ayush Dandruff Naashak Shampoo
Price: Rs 325
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night
Got this in a sample size. I get dandruff problem in winters and still to try this shampoo. Hope the claims are true and I shall be buying the full product then.


Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution
Price: Rs 860 for 250ml (price for full size)
Fab Bag December 2015: Party All Night
This makeup remover from the very popular brand Bioderma is just not good to take off your makeup but also thoroughly cleans the skin. This came in 10 ml sample size for trail.


Final verdict for Fab Bag December 2015
Buying this month’s Fab bag surely a good deal with 3 full sized products & 2 samples.  The Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick is my “LOVE” this month.

Keep watching for Holiday OOTD & LOTD.


Party All Night !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge