Friday 29 May 2015

FAB BAG May 2015: Sun, Sand, Sexy Review

Hi everyone,
Today here’s a sneak peak to the FAB BAG of May 2015. Also do read my review for April FAB BAG on the blog.
This month’s bag is on the Sun, Sand, Sexy theme and thus best for summer season.
FAB BAG May 2015: Sun, Sand, Sexy Review


Price of FAB BAG May 2015:  Rs.599/- . Get it here


My views about FAB BAG May 2015
The bag itself is the best part of this month’s subscription. You will get all you goodies in lovely fresh blue and white nautical striped colour bag. The quality of the bag is too decent and best to be used as a makeup pouch while you travel.
FAB BAG May 2015: Sun, Sand, Sexy Review



Inside the bag I got was:
1. Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad:
I got this in full size that is for Rs. 1300/-. When i applied onmy eyes, they have superb pigmentation, blend really well and coantsinn a pearly-metallic shine. These shades are just too perfect for summer and i personally love . copper “Rock Bottom” colour is very similar to MAC’s Amber Lights. 

FAB BAG May 2015: Sun, Sand, Sexy Review


2. Vana Vidhi Oriental Rice Paddy Luxurious Face & Body Scrub:
I revived this in full size that is for Rs. 1599/- for 70gm. Quite expensive for me to buy.  This has strong smell but the scrub does work really well on the skin.



3. Vichy ideal white 2 step routine: Sample size
Using Vichy’s products for the first time and let me just say the cleanser and cream actually works good on the skin. I have been using this since 4-5 days for my daily skin care routine and the result is visible.


4. Scarf- Bling Brand
This was a bonus gift from Fab Bag this month which is for Rs.500/-. This has very light material, but superb in quality.  Best to cover my face or head while stepping out in the scorching heat. Also the denim blue colour will surely suit most of my dresses and tops. Loved it!!!



Final verdict for FAB BAG May 2015
Overall, the goodie bag is worth the price for all that was there inside. The plus point was the scarf, eyeshadow quad and rice scrub.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge