Friday 18 October 2013

Thank you for The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

This is feels simply amazing to be nominated by the two of my sweetie blogger friends for Versatile Blogger Award!!!!  :-)
This is simply a great experience to receive this. It’s the first award for my blog and I am so thankful to Esha of Wellness & Vanity and Arzoo Sharma of Simply Pretty and Healthy.
Thank you so much Esha and Arzoo!!! 
I simply love to read both the blogs, they have great articles to read. 

Here are the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:

1) If you are nominated, you are awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
2) Please thank the person who gave you this award.
3) Include the link of her blog.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5) Finally, tell the person who nominated you & do tell 7 things about yourself (ex. What all u love/hate….like/dislike) etc.
And here are the 7 random things you did not know about me:
1My husband is a chef and we love to try new dishes and cook together.


2. I hate to read books, but love to grasp knowledge. Hence, I ask my hubby to read the book (he loves to read) and explain it to me.
3. I love <3 love <3 and love <3 to travel places.

4. I hate to stay inside the bathroom for long. 5 minutes and I am done with bath.
5. I love to flaunt colours everywhere. On my nails, clothes, room, décor, article… just everywhere. I feel they inspire me!!
6. I am a perfume and deo addict. Also I have a strong smelling sense; my family calls me “cat”

7. Rainy season is my favourite… it makes me even more romantic. I hate summers and hot weather

I nominate the following 15 blog owners for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1) Get Set Blush
2) My Makeup and Beauty Vanity
3) Sparkling Makeup blog&store
4) Beautilicious Makeup Blog
5) Glammegal
6) Health n Beauty
7) Glam 'n Gloss
8) My Beauty Junction
10) Indian Beauty Zone
11) Min Da
12) Precious Pearl
13) Miss Enchanted
14) "Cutepinknpurple"
15) BeautyandMakeupMatters Blog

Hope you loved reading my little introduction! Keep reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge